Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I am learning...

Since coming to Ireland, I have been able to experience a lot of God's grace and am learning day by day to trust Him even more. It is slightly frustrating at times to know what this year may hold or to know what type of ministry I should engage in. The country as a whole has been subjected to several years of religious ups and downs, which leave some skeptical, while others do not have the desire to associate with church.

So, where does true ministry begin? When following Christ, how do you help His mission grow? These are two questions, I shall continue to ask myself during my time in Ireland and for several years following, I am sure.

Right now, I am learning and growing each day as God continues to reveal more and more of himself to me through his beautiful creations. Please continue to pray for the work being done here...

No comments: